Life lessons from Solitaire
As I was playing solitaire on my computer today, I was struck by a profound life lesson. In life, when it really counts, you can't just use the 'undo' button and fix your mistakes. You have to live with the consequences of your foolishness/ignorance/'just too busy to pay attention' and try and make the best of it.
Hopefully my life doesn't end up like a games of solitaire, because I always seem to lose.

4 Comments:
you are awesome, holly.
thanks for your thoughts.
An intresting way of thinking about life... thanks!
My life is like solitaire...I'm always alone, I'm usually not playing with a full deck, and I take out the jokers.
thank you so much for your comment on my page...i just have a lot to learn and it seems like i blink my eyes once and i'm already going to be a junior in college. i need to have more faith...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home