Dreams
I never go very long without being reminded of something. "God's dreams for us are always bigger then our own!" I have a plan for my life and where I would like it to go, but I have to remember that God has a plan for me. That is the plan that I want! Prov. 16:9 "In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps." Sometimes I have to remind myself that God is good and He is my Father and He wants what is best for me, even if I can't see that. I think my plan is good and will work out best, but He has something so much better instore for my future. Bigger and better than I could ever imagine.
That's my deep thought for now (aka avoiding homework)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home